TBANSW would like to advise that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for the 15th July 2021. Director Nominations and Notices of Motion are now open.
The deadline for lodgement of Director Nominations and Notices of Motion as part of the Tenpin Bowling New South Wales Association are due no later than 5 pm AEST, Thursday, 10th of June 2021.
The AGM will be conducted virtually. Members of Tenpin Bowling New South Wales Ltd community are invited to attend the AGM. Further details to come on how to register for attendance.
AGM Save the Date Information :
- DATE: Thursday 15th of July 2021
- HOW: Zoom Video Conference (link will be provided to all members who nominate and express interest in the participation of AGM proceedings)
- TIME: 7pm AEST
Must all be Individual Members and who shall be elected under section 15.3;
(b) One (1) Director appointed by the Independent Proprietors Association;
(c) One (1) Director appointed by AMF;
(d) One (1) Director appointed by each Regional Association;
(e) two (2) Directors appointed by the Directors
In accordance with the existing TBA NSW State Constitution Section 15.3 and 16 within the state association constitution framework the following vacancies will be made available to the NSW Tenpin Bowling community under the following acts;
- Directors elected under section 16 shall be elected for a term of two (2) years.
- Subject to provisions in this Constitution relating to earlier retirement or removal of Directors, elected Directors shall remain in office from the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting at which the election occurred until the conclusion of the second Annual General Meeting following.
- Two (2) elected Directors shall retire in each odd year and two (2) elected Directors shall retire in each even year until, after
- Two (2) years the four (4) original elected Directors have retired after which those elected Directors (or their replacements) who first retired, shall retire and so on.
Director Nominations are now open with forms available by request and can be made available from the TBA Office – please contact us on 0406 242 512 or email [email protected] if you require a copy.
Notice of Motion
Notices of Motion for inclusion as special business at the AGM are now open. Forms available from the TBA NSW State Association directly – please contact us on 0406 242 512 or email [email protected] if you require a copy.
Both Director Nominations and Notices of Motion are due no later than 42 days before the running of the AGM. The deadline for lodgement of these forms via the Tenpin Bowling New South Wales State Association email address [email protected] is to occur no later than 5 pm AEST, Thursday, June 10th 2021.