The TBANSW State Advisory Committee aims to once again acknowledge those that demonstrated sustained performances at the sport’s highest levels throughout 2022.
The objective of the State Awards is to recognise these outstanding individuals who can hold up as role models for our sport and the importance of the individuals and volunteers behind the sport of tenpin bowling in NSW.
Recognition through NSW State Awards relates to:
- Athletes who have demonstrated sustained performances at the highest levels in the sport of tenpin bowling for the year of nomination.
- Administrators, Officials, Coaches, and Volunteers who have made an extraordinary, inspirational, and dedicated personal contributions to tenpin bowling and its development in NSW.
NSW Tenpin Bowling Association State Awards will be given for the following:
- Junior Bowler of the Year – Male and Female (Must not have attained the age of 18 by 1st of January in year of the award)
- Youth Bowler of the Year – Male and Female (Must not have attained the age of 21 by 1st of January in year of the award)
- Adult Bowler of the Year – Male and Female (Must be 18 or over in year of award)
- Senior Bowler of the Year – Male and Female (Must be turning 50 or over in year of award)
- Athlete with Disability Bowler of the Year (Must meet the criteria as defined by TBA)
- Coach of the Year (Must be currently TBA Accredited)
- NSW TBA Representative Team of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year – by nomination • Volunteer recognition – by nomination
Individuals or Teams must be active members of Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA) and must have resided in NSW for the majority of the period for which they are being considered.
Nominations for State Awards can be made by any current financial member of Tenpin Bowling Australia with nominations closing 15th January 2023.
The policy and nomination forms can be downloaded by clicking either one of the documents below:
- TBANSW STATE AWARDS 2022 – Bowler of the Year – Word or PDF
- TBANSW STATE AWARDS 2022 – Coach, Manager and Volunteer of the Year – Word or PDF
- TBANSW STATE AWARDS 2022 – Representative Team of the Year – Word or PDF
A completed nomination form addressing why the person should be eligible under the criteria needs to be forwarded to [email protected]